All on four dental implant treatment in Turkey - Antalya
part, you will be able to learn every single detail about all on four dental implant treatment; also written like
all-on-4 so that you will be able to decide which treatment you will need.
What is all-on-four dental implants in Turkey?
All on 4 technique is a type of treatment performed without applying graft (bone powder) treatment for
those who have lost their teeth and have problems with melting in the jawbone. All on four technique is
performed by applying only 4 implants to the lower and upper jawbones to support the prosthesis to be
placed, instead of applying individual implants for each missing tooth. Two of these implants are placed
in the front of the chin at an angle of 90 degrees, and the other implants are placed in the back at an
angle of approximately 45 degrees.
All on four dental treatment, which is one of the dental implant applications, has been proven to be a
type of treatment that has been used for years. At the same time, it will be understood that the
All-on-four technique is a much faster and more economical treatment method when compared to the classical
implant method, which is costly for the patient, has a long treatment period and is performed with
advanced surgical techniques.
In the All-on-four technique, temporary prostheses are placed at the same time as the implants are
placed. If the chin does not react adversely to the implants, fixed prostheses are placed after 12 weeks.
All on 4 procedure is an economical technique that does not leave the patient toothless throughout the
treatment. Because in classical implant treatments, the patient continues his life without teeth for a
If you want to get rid of all the problems caused by toothlessness with the All on four technique in a
short time, you can come to our clinic and contact our doctors.
How is all on four dental implant dental treatment performed in Turkey -
- The patient who wants to be treated with the All on Four implant procedure, firstly undergoes the
necessary examinations and tests, and the values are noted on the patient follow-up form.
- Oral measurements of the patients are made and dental measurements are taken.
- After the first stage, temporary prostheses suitable for the tooth structure are made ready.
- All on 4 implant dental treatment can be performed with local anesthesia, as well as with general
anesthesia for those with high blood pressure and anxiety.
- Before placing the implants using the All-on-four technique, the teeth that have lost their function
in the jaw are extracted. Then, 4 implants are placed in the lower and upper jaws.
- In the All on four dental treatment, temporary prostheses prepared in accordance with the patient's
jaw structure are fixed on the implants, and the jaw is waited for 12 weeks for the fusion of the
- At the end of 12 weeks, the jawbone and the implant are fused. The treatment is terminated by wearing
permanent prostheses. The patient returns home with full teeth on the day of treatment.
What should be considered after all on 4 dental implants
treatment in Antalya?
- The patient who is treated with the All ol four dental implants should not consume anything for 120
minutes after the procedure.
- After implants and temporary prostheses are applied, slight bleeding may occur, and bleeding should be
stopped with minor interventions.
- In case of bleeding, it should not be spit out. Spitting causes an increase in bleeding rate.
- Care should be taken to keep the chin motionless so that bleeding does not increase.
- Care should be taken to keep the head elevated because bruising and swelling may occur on the face.
- In case of facial swelling, ice pack should be applied to the swollen area.
- Dental floss, mouthwash or brushing should not be used for oral and dental care on the first day.
- After 36 hours after the All on 4 dental implants treatment in Antalya, mouthwash should be done twice
a day and nothing should be consumed for half an hour after the mouthwash.
- Care should be taken to use the drugs given by our specialist dentists.
- Since there will be sensitivity in the teeth for the first 5 days, the foods should be consumed warm.
- All on four patients should avoid consuming hard foods until permanent dentures are attached. Soft
foods should be consumed during the temporary prosthesis period to support the patient's dental health
and the process of fusing the implants to the jaw.
- The patient should preserve the facial area until permanent prostheses are attached. Possible impacts
may adversely affect the success of the treatment.
- Patients who have undergone All on 4 dental implants should immediately contact our specialist
dentists in case of an unexpected situation after the treatment.
What are the advantages of all on 4 dental
- The risk of failure is very low and almost nonexistent.
- All on 4 treatment is not a time consuming treatment. Treatment is completed in a few sessions.
- All on 4 method is a type of treatment that the patient will be comfortable with for years with their
new prosthetic teeth.
- There is a patient-specific application plan.
- In some other forms of treatment, the patient remains toothless for a while, but this does not happen
in the All on 4 application.
- Compared to other dental treatment methods, it is simpler and has a low risk of failure.
- It is a low-cost application as not all of the patient's teeth will need to be implanted.
- Provides patients who have lost all their teeth with the opportunity to wear their dentures on the
same day with a simple procedure.
- The patient with temporary prostheses fitted with permanent prostheses is discharged on the same day.
The patient is not toothless at any stage of the treatment.
- Since it is a form of treatment in which implants are applied to only 4 points of the patient's lower
and upper jawbone, it does not harm the oral structure.
- Words such as “Prostheses sinking, hitting” are not heard from the patient who is treated
with All on 4 treatment.
- Those who have complications such as vomiting and nausea against other prosthesis applications can
apply the All on Four treatment method with peace of mind.
- Since the prostheses will be based on 4 implants in the All-on-four treatment, it is easier and
shorter for the mouth to get used to it.
- Teeth made with this treatment are easy to care for.
- Since the duration of the All on dental implants treatment is short, you will avoid time-consuming and
costly situations such as frequent trips to the hospital or clinic, and travel during this treatment.
- Patients with bone loss in any part of the jaw cannot be implanted for these regions. However, with
All on 4, even though there is not enough jawbone in these areas, patients do not remain toothless
because bridges are used.
- All on 4 implants is done by prioritizing the functions of the teeth, the position of the teeth, taste
and speech for the patient.
What are the Disadvantages of All On Four dental
Disadvantages of All On Four Implant Are;
- Since permanent prostheses will be placed on 4 implants, implant loss may occur, albeit rarely
- Since there may be very small spaces under the prosthesis, patients may rarely complain that their
voices are strange when speaking.
- In All on 4 dental implants procedure, if any implant loses its function, which is a very rare
situation, the treatment should be started from the beginning. This is the disadvantage of the
Who can be applied to the all on 4 dental implants
- All on 4 dental implants treatment, people who have lost all their teeth,
- People who have enough jawbone for implant application
- It can be applied to any individual who does not have any disease that will prevent this practice.
- However, this treatment is not applied to young patients whose jawbone has not reached sufficient size
and whose jawbone has not yet completed their development, and to patients who smoke heavily. Because
smoking suppresses the healing of wounds in the mouth and prevents healing.
All-on-four treatment in Antalya, Turkey? How is all-on-4
treatment performed in Antalya,Turkey?
Tooth loss or loss in humans is a condition that can occur due to more than one factor and disturbs
people. Tooth loss can occur due to accident, impact, severe tooth decay, or other oral health problems.
Regardless, people who have lost their teeth need a little effort so that their mouth can perform all its
functions. One of the best alternatives for solving such problems is a procedure known as All-on-4.
All-on-4 is a treatment used to solve the problem in cases where there is more than one missing tooth
problem and restore the full function of the person's mouth.
All-on-4 technique, where titanium screws are used like traditional implants, the most essential feature
that makes it different is that the implants are positioned in the mouth with a specific size. In the
All-on-4 application, treatment is performed using four implants. Two of these implants are placed in the
front of the mouth where the bone is thickest, while the other two are placed in the back of the jawbone.
The specialist dentist checks whether the implants placed at an angle are in the appropriate position.
After all-on-four application is made and four implants are positioned, crowns or bridges are applied.
Temporary prostheses can be attached to the patient during the recovery period. Permanent artificial teeth
are placed at the end of an average recovery period of 3 months.
What are the advantages Of all-on-4 treatment?
All-on-four treatment gives results in a shorter time than other methods.
All-on-4 treatment function for a long time.
If the person has lost all their teeth, all-on-four treatment is less costly than other implant methods.
Implants placed at an angle are supported by parts of the jawbone with high quality. It does not harm
the anatomical structure of our mouth.
Frequently Asked Questions About All on 4 dental Treatments in Antalya,Turkey
How should all on 4 dental implants care be
All on 4 Dental Implant care is as simple as it is important. Teeth should be brushed twice a day, at
least once in the morning and once in the evening. Use of dental floss and mouthwash should not be
neglected. Hard foods should not be consumed until the bone accepts the implant.
How much are all on 4 dental implants cost in Turkey?
The price of All on 4 implants is primarily much cheaper than traditional
implant treatment. In addition, prices vary according to the quality of the implant and the material
to be used in the prosthesis, the number of teeth that need to be extracted, and the number of operations
determined after the preliminary examination.
We welcome our patients to our clinic to get clearer information about All on 4 implants prices. Because
the actions to be taken after the preliminary inspection will be determined, the price will be calculated
Is all on 4 implant procedure a painful
All on 4 implant treatment is not a painful procedure. Because local anesthesia is applied during the
treatment. If there is pain after the treatment, the painkillers given by your doctor are sufficient.
Will I have pain after treatment?
After the All On Four application, there may be some pain and facial swelling. For swelling on the face,
a buffer can be applied with ice. It is considered normal for the patient to feel some pain after the
treatment of the All on Four applied patient. Painkillers prescribed by your doctor will be sufficient for
What is the difference between all on four
implant and standard implant?
- While the patient has teeth in his mouth at every stage of the All on 4 treatment, it is seen that the
patient remains toothless for a while in the classical implant application.
- In the All-on-4 application, only 4 implants are applied to the lower and upper jaw, while this number
is higher in the classical implant treatment.
- In the All-on-four treatment, implants placed in the jaw and non-permanent prostheses are attached at
the same time, and the procedure can be completed in a few sessions, while in the classical implant
application, the treatment can sometimes take a year.
- All on Four treatment, which does not use bone grafts, differs from the classical implant application
in this respect. Because in classical implant application, the possibility of using bone grafts is high.
Is all on 4 dental implant treatment
All on 4 technique has proven its medical reliability since it is a method that has been applied since
What Materials Are All on 4 Implants Made
The main material of All on 4 dental implants and prostheses used is zirconium, which is white in color
and used in dental veneers, although it is acrylic materials or an element with metal properties.
How long is the all on 4 dental implants lifespan?
Patients who regain their dental health with All On Four implant treatment will use these prostheses for
at least 10 years if they pay attention to their dental care.
Does the Implant Damage the Jaw Bone?
In any type of treatment performed by an experienced dentist who is an expert in his field, the jawbone
is not damaged. However, if treatment is received from an institution or person who is not specialized in
this field, even if the implants are of high quality, there may be a risk of infection and jaw bone
What is hybrid denture?
For patients treated with the All-on-four technique, hybrid prostheses are called prostheses arrayed on a
metal structure positioned on at least 4 implants.
What should I do for the implant to weld to the
Although the time of union of the implant to the jawbone varies according to the jaw and bone structure
of the patient, a minimum of 8 weeks is expected. This period can be up to 16 weeks if necessary.
Temporary teeth can also be applied for a healthy union of the jawbone and implants.